Craving Fries? Welcome to the club… I feel like since my move to NY, I’ve been eating out A LOT… while I’ve been busy celebrating, catching up with old friends and indulging just a little too much, I have been less healthy than I’d like to admit. But SFG’s it’s time to get back on track! I want to have an exciting, fun, and delicious summer, but most of all I want to feel good and CONFIDENT. That’s where these Ranch Cauliflower “Fries” come in!
I’m craving the flavors, but could do without the excessive fat and calories– these cauliflower “fries” are so tasty– I’m always learning new ways to enjoy this diverse vegetable!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED
head of cauliflower (cut into small bite-size pieces)
packet of ranch flavoring
handful of finely chopped parsley
olive oil (& if around, olive oil spray)
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO
- on a large sheet pan (line with parchment so it doesn’t stick!)
- coat the cauliflower with a couple drizzles of olive oil, a tablespoon or so of the ranch, a dash of salt and pepper, and tbsp or so of chopped parsley
- after mixing well, spray on another layer of olive oil and drizzle on some more of that ranch seasoning
- place in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes and then flip cauliflower
- add another layer of olive oil spray with some more of that ranch seasoning! (CAN’T GET ENOUGH ;))
- place back in the oven for another half hour or so (until crispy)– flip the cauliflower occasionally
- ENJOY!… with some ketchup perhaps!
What summer flavors are you craving? Let us know!