I could just look at this salad all day! It’s so pretty I almost don’t want to touch it…but that would be a lie. It’s so sweet, light, refreshing, and satisfying that it couldn’t wait to devour it and it quickly became my favorite appetizer item.
And, lucky for you, I love you enough to share the recipe… Just in time for Valentine’s Day! Want to try it for yourself? Keep reading!
Watermelon Feta Salad
What You Need:
* Heart Shaped cookie cutter
* Slice the watermelon into 1 inch thick slices. Use the heart cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
* Plate the watermelon hearts
* Crumble feta over the top
* Finish with garnishing the dish with hints of mint
It’s so adorable it’s the perfect Valentine’s snack. What are you whipping up in your kitchen?