This weekend, my boyfriend and I have big plans– we’re road-tripping up the California coast to visit with friends in San Francisco, explore Yosemite National Park and to just enjoy all the scenery that the state has to offer. While this trip is going to be nothing short of amazing, we’re trying to keep our budget low… and with 8 hours of driving a head of me, I’m trying to plan a head for some budget-friendly snacks that will keep me full, happy and healthy! Yogurt Bark is the perfect snack for #onthego eating… they’re delicious and satisfying, and are so healthy and easy to make!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- *optional 1 tsp of agave syrup
- fruit/nuts/coconut/chocolate chips/carob chips or whatever else your heart desires (and what you have in your pantry ;))!!
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO:
- on parchment lined cookie sheet
- spread out the yogurt (mixed with agave if you so choose) to about 1 in. thick
- sprinkle on your healthy snack favorites
- place in the freezer for at least 6 hours to set
It’s that easy SFGs! Now I’m all ready for my California road trip– but I should probably make a few more of these bark bars before we head out– eeeekkkk the road trip isn’t until Friday and they’re almost gone! LOL